Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Neurons in sandbags!

Bingos of the night:

SANDBAG (68 points) - against Barb A.
NEURONIC (61 points) - against Kirsten P.
NOTARIAL (66 points) - against Jono M.
ROUGHENS (74 points) - against Cassandra T.

My brother's latest combo from Dragon Ball: kumquat, tofu, and lychee. Oh my. o_O

Grandma finally figured out the phone number and the bank - as Jon thought, it was HSBC for the China earthquake fund. I had to help her with the address, and my Chinese wasn't sufficient to tell her (as the banking person directed) that she could deposit the money in any HSBC bank. Yikes - language barriers on both sides of the equation! When my siblings got home, she said that a piece of paper which had dropped on the floor contained directions from our mom: "Don't sleep over at anyone's house!" My brother told her that she was being silly - it really had strata meeting minutes on it, with the two raccoons' attendance being duly noted. Told my sister that the lards' room was way too hot, and that Grandma had told me not to go upstairs to sleep until my siblings were home - she's just way too paranoid!

Andrew L. wanted me to help him download a song - um, sure? He meant on Limewire, which my mom's computer definitely doesn't have. Maybe if I were actually at home now...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home