Friday, March 02, 2007

Yes, you WILL eat a banana because I said so! HAHAHA!

Eric did call me from work, but I was preoccupied. Called him back as he got on MSN to talk - 5:40 it is, and he WILL eat a banana because I've ordered it to be so, mwahahaha! Maybe I'll get a small spicy Pho once we get to church, too. Also had the dentist office call me when I was going to call them as soon as I was better. Tuesday, 3/20 at 2 PM is something I can possibly work with, hehe. I just realized that I can't / shouldn't eat any candy or similar stuff, so I won't enjoy like half the stuff I blogged about yesterday in my food entry till later. Oh well, it's better that way for me! Now to hope I stay awake and reasonably energized tonight... *thunk*

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home