Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Taipei Postcard... oh, the humanity!

Hey, I got a Taiwan postcard in the mail today! Since my brain doesn't work too well right after I get up (no cracks, you!), I was trying to figure out who it was from just by looking at the first few lines of writing. I recalled that Dawn had definitely NOT travelled to Taiwan recently, and the writing didn't really look like hers anyway. A few seconds later, I got it: good ol' Corey! Hehe, I'm going to have to find a crazy way to let him know I've received this: "Hi Leslie! You said you had a postcard of the CKS Memorial Hall, so you get one of the Taipei 101 building instead. We went up to the 91st floor, which is as high as they allow you to go. From up there, other tall buildings in the area look pretty puny. I'm sure you'll have talked to me plenty about the trip by the time you get this, plus I'm almost out of room, so you can get the rest of the trip info online! - Corey."

Maybe if he feels better... the last thing he said to me yesterday was "I can't breathe, I have a splitting headache, and now my stomach is feeling weird..." I told him to go to bed after he took a shower, and then he popped up on my screen later to say he felt a bit better. So then I jokingly said, "What is with you men? I told you to GO TO BED and get some REST!" Thank goodness he did!

I'm giving up on certain things, too. Tagging takes too much time, and I'm not sure I'll finish it, heh. You know it's bad when I say that, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home