Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sleep schedule / Rubber bands and time machines / Inner Blood Type

My sleep schedule is screwed up... I've got to get it back to normal, somehow. o_O

I still love this away message: I'm currently building a time machine (or a thermonuclear device, you decide) out of nothing but matchheads, plywood, and rubber bands.. leave a message, and I might get back to you when I'm done! (and then there's also the "I am not here... I am elsewhere..." construct!)

Ah, old discussions and memories... :D


Your Inner Blood Type is Type O

You are outgoing, gregarious, and well loved.
And it's a good thing you're super charming...
Because you also tend to be a bit flaky!
Your confidence gets you far, and you always speak your mind.

You are most compatible with: O and AB

Famous Type O's: John Lennon and Elvis

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home