Friday, December 16, 2005

Shopping, memory, Eric coming on RIGHT when I think of him, and quizzes

Today, I let my hormones rule my shopping: why else would I get a bottle of Advil (on Erin and Eunice's advice for cramps), chocolate soy milk, and four litres of Dutch chocolate ice cream? :P

I also managed to piss off an old lady at the supermarket. She only had one bottle of cooler / wine, and had already asked to get ahead of someone behind me with a few items. I took a long time because I decided at the last minute (while in the checkout line) that I wanted a few microwaveable meals, so sent Roman off to get them. Normally, I'd be sorry about it... but with my mood today, I just didn't care. Apparently, today was "remembering things at the last moment" day for me... while I was at the post office picking up Candy's package, I was almost out the door when I realized that I had to mail Kyle's card. Good thing I was quick! I'd tell you what's in Candy's package, but she's given me strict instructions not to open it till Christmas Day. Fair enough! (I also meant to do bottle return today, but didn't... sometime in the next two weeks, heh)

Later, I was wondering just where Eric M. got to since he wasn't on MSN. Just a minute later, he popped up to say he'd be here at 7:10-ish. Then he wondered what was up with my grammar because I used the "where you be" construct on him, haha. (as in "I was wondering where you be just now!") I joked that it had been taken over by the weirdo police... who were like the karma police, only not really. Then he asked whether I'd had any suudsu since the weirdo police might also be the suudsu police. HAHA, no... but I probably should one of these days...

For those of you wondering what suudsu is, watch this... PURE GENIUS!


You Are a Chocolate Martini

You're an elegant drunk, who only likes the best bars and the most expensive drinks.
A bit of a cheapskate, you're likely to mooch ten-dollar drinks off both friends and strangers.

You should never: Drink and dash. You're gonna get caught leaving someone with the tab!

Your ideal party: A posh celebrity party you crash, with an open bar.

Your drinking soulmates: those with a Classic Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: those with a Blueberry Martini personality.

















Water

You are 46% Extroverted and 47% Chaotic

Virtue
- Water people exhibit benevolence. These type of people are charitable, have a kindly disposition, and promote goodwill. They are concerned with the welfare of others. Where other people are concerned... they are kind, generous, and philanthropic. They seldom harbor hostility. They derive pleasure from doing good deeds.


Core - They are cooperative, companionable, hospitable, and socialable. They are true humanitarians, and are concerned with the welfare of other people. They are called servants or servers because of their unselfishness and sincere devotion to the welfare of humanity. They unconditionally come to the aid of the sick and the unfortunate just as they would for one of their own family, and most often ask nothing in return.


Nature - They have strong feelings and sensibilities. They tend to make decisions based on their emotions rather than by reason. Although they are emotional in nature, they do not outwardly express it. Their feelings are hurt easily, but they tend to not let it show.


Drives - They are deeply concerned about the welfare of their friends and family. They also care about what other people think and say about them. An insensitive remark from someone can hurt their feelings deeply, although they may not show it. They give of themselves and their material possessions freely to help a less-advantaged person gain confidence and stature. They will go all-out where close friends or family are concerned. It is not easy to make friends with them because they are skeptical and naturally shy. They will be generous and kind to a certain point, but when you gain their confidence, you will have an all-weather friend who will stand by you through your struggles.


Vice - They will suppress the truth by words, writing, and conduct to do damage to another. This is not spite. This is their non-violent way of getting their revenge. Milder cases include stretching the truth a little, not exactly untrue but not the real truth. They are emotional people, and tend to get carried away in the heat of a situation. These people are not prone to physical violence normally, but being of an emotional nature and having the tendency to let things build up inside them, they can become extremely abusive.


















My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 33% on Extroverted
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 78% on Chaotic




Link: The Which Element Are You? Test written by daemongod81485 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test










911
WOOOOW! You scored 48!
Forget seeking help... you should just go ahead and put yourself in custody. Do you even remember what life was like before you signed online? Don't take the internet so seriously. Try staying offline for a day or two.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 87% on internet
Link: The Are you Internet Addicted Test written by da_sexy1 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



You scored as Another Day. You're Another Day... You're afraid of commitment, so you push the one you're with away. And sometimes you just need some time to yourself... and God help the person who interrupts you.

Another Day

75%

La Vie Boheme

50%

I'll Cover You

50%

One Song, Glory

45%

Out Tonight

40%

Contact

20%

Which Rent Song Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



The author of this quiz really needs this image:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home