Friday, August 12, 2005

Awana, T&T Supermarket, important stuff to remember, Audioscrobbler, anime style

I hate to use this thing as a repository for my important emails, but the truth is that if I don't have it down SOMEWHERE, I'll forget about it. *sigh*

This is an Awana email:

As you may know, we are going to start a new club: T & T (not supermarket, but Truth and Training) in September. The new club is for the 3rd graders. Now we've got several T & T clubbers already. However, we are still waiting for experienced AWANA leaders to accept the challenge of learning new things and leading a new club. I wish to receive the reply of each one of you whether you want to take this challenge. I hope that you'll pray about it before you make a reply.
There will be a basic leadership training on Sat, Aug 27, 9-2 p.m. at the Burnaby Alliance Church. Please reserve this day on your calendar if you decide to take the challenge. Also, for those semi-new leaders who want to refresh your knowledge about the club you are leading, this is a great opportunity, too.
Please remember the following important dates.
1. Basic leadership training: Aug 27, Sat, 9-2 p.m. at the Burnaby Alliance Church
2. AWANA leaders Orientation: (ALL must attend) Sept 3, Sat, 2:30-5 p.m. at the church.
3. AWANA leaders appreciation and fellowship BBQ: (ALL are invited) Sept 4, Sun, 6 p.m. at Patrick's residence.
4. AWANA new club year begins on Sept 10, Sat, 4-6 p.m.
5. AWANA annual leadership training conference: Oct 15, Sat, 8-4 p.m.
Looking forward to serving with you in the new challenging year!!
Blessings in Christ
Rebecca


I like the "T&T (not supermarket)" line, haha. :D

T&T Chinese Supermarket... we have a few here!

(although one of Clement's ex-girlfriends was the T&T owner's daughter, and she broke up with him ON HIS BIRTHDAY a few years back! o_O )

Year #6 of Awana coming up, and it just so happens that I'll have an Awana day on my birthday. Wonder how that will go.... still a bit early yet to be making plans for THAT! ;)

Generate your Anime Style by Jena-su
Name:
Hair:Ridiculously long, usually tied up in ribbons.
Clothes:Little by way of actual clothes, but lots and LOTS of really cool accessories.
Powers:Water magic
Special Features:Fangs
Sidekick:A small fairy that can get real annoying, real fast.
Attitude:Overprotective of those you care about.
Weapon:Sword
Quiz created with MemeGen!



P.S. I figured out what Jasmine was wondering about... the flashing text on Level 3 of This Is Not Pr0n. ;) ("stop being so negative" means "STOP CLICKING!")

P.P.S. For anyone who might have me added as a friend on Audioscrobbler, I tend to listen to a CD until I'm really tired of it. That would be why I appear to be listening to nothing but the Clash's Clash on Broadway lately... at least I've changed the CDs in the 3-CD set! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home