Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dinner, O'Clock Meme, Videogame Villain, Anime Character Looks, Homestar Valentine

I'm bored, but Erin's picking up for dinner at the townhouse! Whee!


Note: LJ Villainy Memegen by Wolfbaronxylo.


Which Videogame Villain Will Kidnap You? by Bishie_Stalker
Username:
Favorite Power-up:
Your Videogame Genre:
Who kidnaps you?Dracula (Castlevania)
Why?It was that, or their parents would have grounded them.
For how many days?28
Who rescues you?Garnet Til Alexandros (Final Fantasy 9)
Quiz created with MemeGen!



What would you look like as an anime character?
by Jix
Name
Hair colourGreen
StyleVampire
WeaponDaggers
PowerNinja Skills
Quiz created with MemeGen!



A Homestar Valentine! by jeudijoli
Name
Age
Your date is ...Pom Pom
Your date gives you ...CHILDREN!
You go to ...an animal rights convention
Quiz created with MemeGen!


CHILDREN?! Oh my... o_O


O'Clock meme.

01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song / movie / icon reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what food item you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home