Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pho, bubble tea, nervousness, Aaron's morning show, obligations, quizzes

I was so irritable, argumentative, and cranky earlier when I went for Pho with my parents! It probably has to do with Aunt Janis' impending arrival, and the fact that I have to go on a (short) bus tour. I'm one of those people who generally likes to know what's happening ahead of time (thus my planning for next Thursday with someone last night), and my dad still hasn't booked any tours! Sure, he's been down with the sickness (flu) and such lately, but I'd like a little NOTICE of what I'm expected to do! I don't mind taking her around; it would probably save money. But I guess if I have to do it... *sigh* Too much getting up early for my taste, though!

Apparently, I'm also expected to call a cab for her on Tuesday morning when she leaves. I don't do mornings very well, and I've never called a cab for anyone before! My parents would do it, but they'll be at the airport themselves long before she will. They wanted to come here and tidy things up, but I luckily dissuaded them. Good thing I finished the last of my vodka yesterday afternoon! That way, nobody will see it who's not supposed to!

At least we went to the Richmond Public Market, where the memories of Thursday came back in force. I had a raspberry bubble tea, and my mom bought me ten dumplings for later. I'm still so anxious about this visit... is this normal?

I also told Aaron P. some good news... he's happy for me!

(his morning radio show's website.. fans in spirit!)


You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context, and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist

69%

Cultural Creative

63%

Romanticist

56%

Fundamentalist

50%

Modernist

50%

Idealist

50%

Existentialist

50%

Materialist

31%

What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com



You're a PLOTTER! A plotter carefully outlines
major plot points, interviews characters, and
charts the story progression to insure they've
hit all their points at exactly the right
place -- some even down to the page number!! You
are organized, and work methodically through your
very detailed outlines. Your novel progresses
at a steady rate. You most likely have a tidy
work space, files with character developments
and more, and you probably write sequentially:
chapter by chapter. You are indicative of the
Turtle in Aesop's Fables. Slow and steady wins
the race! Your books are likely to be
bestsellers because you are familiar with all
the writing rules and you use them to your
advantage. Black Moment? No problem! You've
got it all mapped out.


Find Your Writing Personality!!
brought to you by Quizilla




Which Pirates of the Caribbean character are you?



Black
You scored 22 in the Crayola test!
mysterious, powerful, sophisticated



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 49% on Color
Link: The Which CRAYOLA color are You? Test written by kara-oke on OkCupid Free Online Dating







Which flock do you follow?

this quiz was made by alanna







Do you cluck or do you roar?

this quiz was made by alanna






Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is English. Yey. :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?

this quiz was made by alanna

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home