Monday, April 04, 2005

Wax in ramen noodles, my signature weapon

I should really point my mom to this Snopes page the next time she tells me about people who have had to go to the hospital because of a layer of wax from eating too many packages of ramen noodles. Not that I believed her anyhow. :P

Granted, I've fallen for some urban legends before, like the Wingdings / Webdings Microsoft Word one having to do with the planes that crashed into the World Trade Centre. (I was then instantly corrected by both Mark H. and Joe W. for that, and I saw the error... even if it seemed that Joe was kinda picking on me because of his little temper problem!) I'm not saying that I won't ever fall for an urban legend again, but at least I now know where to look to see if it's true or not! (hopefully, I'll apply that knowledge in future!) Maybe the next time she emails me, so I can link her. :P


Desert Eagle
You preferred a weapon with 49% power over speed and 60% range over melee.
You use a Desert Eagle.

One of the most powerful handguns in production, the Desert Eagle is a heavy punch in a small package. Its reliability and speed are remarkable for a gun with such high caliber. Your enemies won't stand a chance as you fell them bullet by bullet.




My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 56% on power
You scored higher than 77% on range
Link: The What's Your Signature Weapon Test written by inurashii on OkCupid Online Dating

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home