Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day / Hot Boy Kiss

Can't decide between these two greetings:

Have an ordinary Valentine's Day... just don't kill each other when you fight, because you WILL!

or

Have a very Happy Valentine's Day! Good luck avoiding all the smoopy-poopy!

Yeah, I'm a bit biased / bitter. Deal with it. :P




Nothing really to say about V-Day here, although I was joking around with my brother last night about our views on it! I really hope Eric H. gets online today, too. That's all I want, really. I'm technically not single, but then I might as well be for all intents and purposes. I don't hope for much from a certain someone, anyhow. If he's too busy to shoot me a quick email, then we may as well call it off, ne? :P

Richard took a quiz for a friend of his, and told me to take it if I was a fan of two guys kissing. (He told me: " 'Lovely' photos, bleh!"... haha! Thanks, Richard... you know how to make a girl's day! *wink*) Hahaha, I love that guy! :D

Also listening to the Misfits' Die, Die My Darling... perfect anti-Valentines song, heh heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home