Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mouthwash, steak and butterscotch pot, Borax, Purex, last conversation with Chrystal

Went out to buy more things earlier... I must be lid-challenged if I can't open a child-resistant bottle of mouthwash! Had a good fire-grilled flat iron Gorgonzola steak and the butterscotch pot de crème with dark chocolate toffee crunch (flavored with premium Scotch and topped with dark chocolate cream) for dinner at Milestones.. yes, again. The dessert reminded me of Skor toffee bars, and was very good!

Found some Borax (that 20 Mule Team brand Carol was talking about) at Save-On Foods, and scouted out the liquid laundry detergents in research for Tuesday morning shopping. Purex has a 64-load one which has almost 4 litres of the stuff. I'll get that one instead of the store brand, haha.

Called Chrystal when I got home.. she won't be there tomorrow night, as she needs to be at the airport at 5 AM Saturday. She can't believe it all yet, and needs to figure out her new laptop. I guess it's only for a year of teaching kids English and math, though.. but we'll definitely miss each other! I'd already bought gifts for her, so I'll have to give them to her sister Emily to take care of / send off later. She will have to read this site to keep up with things, and email everyone when she gets settled! Hopefully, I won't have to change my email address yet again.. inaccessible email is annoying!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home