Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Possible resolution, Hong Kong-style café lunch, various quizzes

I think things are resolved, but I won't obsess if professed feelings aren't the reality. Besides, I'm thinking of Merzbow and Eric M. now... yay for dancing banana icons! :D Also went for lunch with my parents and grandma at a Hong Kong-style café this afternoon. Those places do feature "mini sets" of Chinese / Western food for a cheap price ($6 to $10, depending on what you get and when you order it), and are usually pretty good. My mom managed to ask me some pretty weird questions, but thank goodness I kept my mouth shut instead of telling her what I *really* thought! I had cold yin-yang (half milk coffee, half milk tea), so I think I'll be up till late tonight again. At least it's not Vietnamese coffee or Jolt Cola... that stuff REALLY keeps me up! *thud*


You scored as The Dragon. Ancient, chaotic, and a bit mysterious is the Dragon figure. Awakened from your happy slumber upon a pile of gold, you go about the country slaying its occupants. Beowulf manages to kill you, but not before you ensure his death. Congrats.

The Dragon

75%

Hrothgar

58%

Grendel

58%

Grendel's Mother

50%

Beowulf

50%

Wiglaf

42%

Wealhtheow

42%

If You Were in Beowulf...
created with QuizFarm.com






Duct tape fixes everything except hair growth.


Add a fortune to your website or blog, click here.




You scored as empty roll. That's right, my friend. Your life is like an empty roll of toilet paper. See, you're bold, spontaneous, and adventurous. You always have a story to tell. However, you tend to take risks without evaluating your resources. And that often leaves you with a huge mess on your hands.

empty roll

69%

under-dispensing toilet paper

63%

over-dispensing toilet paper

63%

public restroom toilet paper

50%

dead leaves

44%

paper napkins

38%

quilted toilet paper

31%

What Kind of TOILET PAPER Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


Hahahaha!


You scored as Sloth.

Pride

63%

Gluttony

63%

Sloth

63%

Envy

56%

Greed

50%

Wrath

44%

Lust

38%

Seven deadly sins
created with QuizFarm.com


Tying results on three?! Aiyoh! *thud*


The haxor handle of Flami is "Po1son Z0mb1e".

What's yours? Enter your name:



You scored as Xena, Warrior Princess. I am Xena, Warrior Princess. I have done some bad things in my life, but I am committed to helping other people. I like to laugh, though my sense of humor can be rather sarcastic. I have several close friends, including Gabrielle.

Xena, Warrior Princess

75%

Boudicca

58%

Elizabeth I

58%

Joan of Arc

58%

Cleopatra

50%

Which Female Heroine Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


Never watched the show, but that sounds quirky enough. ;)


Yesterday's humor that I forgot to share:

Me: someone started making kissy noises into the phone, so I hung up on her :P
Corey: er... that might have been the way to go, yeah :P
Me: honestly, nobody does that to me on the phone and gets away with it :P
Corey: dammit, now I have to call you sometime and do that just to bug you, but I don't really want to



I have NO idea what my reaction would be if he did that.. so phew! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home