Saturday, January 22, 2005

I want to be a consumer whore, but the weather's not cooperating!

THINGS I NEED TO BUY / DO NEXT WEEK:

* cash a cheque that I got in the mail ten days ago, and get extra money too!
* finally mail Sarah's MGB CD out (might include an extra one since she had to wait so long... sorry I didn't have it with me then!)
* GET GROCERIES AND STUFF (on Tuesday morning, for sure!)
* buy Lauren's baby shower card and gift for next Sunday (I should also remind Lily tomorrow that she agreed to drive me!)
* buy Hannah's 8th birthday gift for May (one of the three Bathroom Readers For Kids Only, because we were talking about my Slightly Irregular Bathroom Reader (#17) two weeks ago)
* buy Mom's Bathroom Reader for my mom as a weird Mother's Day / birthday gift (the dates are close enough together in May, and that should also temporarily stop her complaints that I never get her anything :P)
* buy Sheena's birthday card, since her birthday's on Feb. 10
* buy a new mini-calculator.. I have no idea where my old one is
* buy a three-inch R-ring binder.. (possible?) chili on one of my present binders is NOT good :P
* buy a Vancouver postcard for myself, just because :D
* buy up some steak from Boston Pizza (had my Pasta Tuesday then)
* get some bubble tea from Tazza... it's been far too long!
* pay back the money I owe Nathan and both Erics (not much, but still :P)



I've not been a consumer whore for two weeks and counting because of all the snow / rain / floods / my wussiness. I really hope all the inclement weather stops soon so I can contribute to the economy again. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home