Sunday, January 23, 2005

Frances and Ian / two guys kissing

Thank goodness Frances got my email about this morning!

I emailed:

Hi Frances.

Sorry I wasn't there to help with the toddlers last week. I judged that there was too much snow / slush out there for me to cope with adequately. This week, it appears that Eric forgot about picking me up this morning. (I'll have to talk with him later on about this, and make sure he remembers next time!)

I'm sorry I wasn't / am not there. Hope I don't leave you too far in the lurch! Till next week then.. my apologies.




This is what she said in return:

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know.

Actually, last week I was sick. So Auntie Bessy substituted, but apparently there were only three kids: Rosanna, Bianca, and Ethan. Small class that she could easily handle.

This morning was fine, too. The only excitement was Ian had to pee and he couldn't hold it in long enough for us to get to the washroom and get his pants off, so his underwear got wet.

Okay, we'll see you next Sunday!

Frances



Thought I'd let her know what was up. :)


It seems that I manage to miss the kids' pee-scares... I missed church once in October: little Ethan was the kid who was so absorbed in coloring, he failed to tell Frances that he had to go to the washroom at all! *thud*

Oh well.. what can you do about kids? *laugh*


P.S. Looking at two guys kissing can be hot. Oh my! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home