Saturday, January 22, 2005

Dream: HOT rock metal musicians and quadruplets

I got up at 1:40 today... this will make it hard to sleep tonight. :P


Last night, I had a dream where I was involved with these HOT rock metal guitarists... we had a conspiracy going where we'd scare the immense crowd of people in the atrium by driving a big tractor-trailer at them, and shouting "YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED!!!!" We had fun with that a few times, and then went off somewhere else to have another kind of fun with music. ;)


Then there was the dream in which my mom had given birth to quadruplets (two boys, two girls), and we somehow knew that only one girl would survive. My parents picked me up from somewhere (even though Mom wasn't supposed to be out from hospital yet), and then drove straight back to the hospital, whereupon my mom went straight back to bed near the babies. My sister arrived a little later with my grandma.. I have no clue why my brother didn't appear in this dream. *scratches head*

The babies looked more Caucasian than Chinese (weird), and all looked healthy enough.. they weren't really small quads, but appeared to be at least seven pounds each. (another thing that wouldn't happen in real life) I even remember their names: Aidan, Michelle, Brianna, and Rowan. We were trying NOT to get too attached to these babies: we also somehow knew that three of them would lose weight rapidly and die, despite the best hospital care. The dream ended with only Michelle surviving, but still in hospital.




I think I've been doing too much of three things:

* listening to Corey's metal music (but I *love* it! :D )
* flirting with a certain someone (we haven't done that in some time :P)
* seeing around too many places

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home