Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Post office blues, puppy / mystic gem quizzage

Went to the mall today to get stuff for various people, and then mailed most of it out. End result was that I spent too much money on postage and such, but at least I got most of it done in one go. Also had some hot lasagna at Boston Pizza.. that was very good. Still haven't picked up my parcel yet (Corey hopes it's his), but maybe I can get Mike to drive me to the shopping centre in which that particular post office is located. Since it's so annoying to do that because it's out of my way, I got the post office clerk to give me Canada Post's number. I'll call tomorrow, and hopefully I can have the people redirect any future missed packages to the other post office instead! (be so much easier that way)

I love the video for Bon Jovi's Always, and the song reminds me of certain people. ;)






You Are a Chihuahua Puppy





Small, high-strung, and loyal.
You do best in the city with an adult - young kids could crush you!






Oh man.. I hope my family never comes across THIS quiz result! *thud*


You scored as Garnet. Fired-up, full of energy and raring to go, garnet-girls (or guys :-P) are blessed with inner passion and strength. They would rather not give up on what they want and are generally very exciting people :-). Also, tell me if I'm wrong, but the garnet-type personality is often accompanied by good health, which the gems themselves promote.


See All Results / Comment



Garnet

60%

Ruby

57%

Emerald

53%

Peridot

50%

Aquamarine

50%

Topaz

47%

Celestite

43%

Amethyst

40%

Which Mystic Gem Stone Relates To You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home