Sunday, December 26, 2004

Fromage 2004, violating hospital rules, and sleep

Yesterday: I went to church, went to the hospital to visit my brother who was admitted there at 4 AM on Christmas Day with massive stomach pains, went to my parents' townhouse. That was about it.


The kids were cute, and there were a LOT of them. Went to lunch, and then right to the hospital. Last night, my brother and I decided to walk around the hospital floor.. we ended up in the lounge to watch Fromage 2004 on MuchMusic with Ed the Sock. It was TOO FUNNY, and the others in the lounge weren't too impressed by the shots for Maroon 5's This Love. They even wanted me to turn the TV off because it was no good!

My family also flagrantly violated the "two visitors per patient" rule after official visiting hours... my sister, my mom, Grandma, and Eric all came at around 9:45 to drop off some stuff. The doctors and nurses wondered why I was still there after 8, but I said that it was okay with the other doctor if the family came later on. (my sister even took some pictures of him in the hospital bed with her digicam... very weird family)

Got an early ride home from church with Eric today, too.. I'll go visit Jon later, after I catch up on my sleep! Right now, I think the doctors want to see if he can tolerate any food without it quickly going out the other end. ;) My sister just thinks he has a weak stomach.. maybe he has gastroenteritis or something, but hopefully not an ulcer!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home