Friday, December 24, 2004

Almond Roca, Walker's shortbread, potential Christmas stuff, dancing for Corey

Earlier tonight, I decided to open the gifts I got from Rosanna (or more accurately, her parents) and Yazmine: Almond Roca and a memo pad / a huge box of Walker's shortbread. Typical Christmas stuff, but very much appreciated all the same! :D

My mom SAYS she'll get me a microwave, so I'll see on that one. Steph's forgotten the $55 UT hoodie in Toronto, and Jon's gift to me (the newest Ripley's book) has already arrived... I'll see what else I get tomorrow. It's also been a joy giving wanted items to various people, as well. :)

Must try to sleep early, so I don't accidentally miss Christmas service and helping with the kids tomorrow... but not yet, as Corey's commanding me to dance for him. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home