Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas cards, attempted package deliveries, lovely greetings, and quizzes

I got two Christmas cards today from Lizzie and Carolee: coincidentally, they both had cats on the front -- and both had their messages written in green pen. At first, I couldn't figure out who "Elizabeth Hartman" was.. but I twigged it once I opened the envelope. :D Carolee's note was very heartwarming and appreciated, and Lizzie's said something like: "I hope 2005 brings you geographically closer to Stephen, or at least lots of visits!" Somehow, I don't think either is going to happen. (there's no usual qualification of "you never know" here, today! :P)

I also got a mail delivery notice about a parcel delivery that was attempted yesterday... I guess I was still sleeping. *blush* I'm certainly not going today or in the next couple of days to that post office, for obvious reasons! Next week, probably... I'll have to figure out which bus to take, as it's not even the one closest to me. I'll also remember my photo AND address identification, as there was this one time years ago that I had to go back again because I forgot one or the other!

My sister just messaged me with the news that Mom bought her Metamucil.. I *really* don't need to know these things, especially when I'm eating lunch! :P


I got a beautiful online Christmas greeting from Steve and Carol at Our Place, directed at the whole message board! :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I also got a lovely online greeting from my friend Nicola in England:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



You scored as Marijuana. The most beautiful, chill drug out there. You want something that's not too harsh on your body, and soothes the soul. It's also not addicting, so smoke it up, baby! And never have to go through withdrawals.

Marijuana

63%

Inhalants

56%

Cocaine

56%

None!

50%

Alcohol

50%

Ecstasy

44%

Mushrooms

38%

What's your ideal drug?
created with QuizFarm.com



Freya
You are Freya. Goddess of love and beauty, she was
also a fierce warrior and well learned in
magick. She is from a race called the Vanir
while the other gods are Aesir. Freya is queen
of the Valkyries (which is odd in the fact that
the other Valkyries are daughters of Odin) and
wears a sacred necklace called Brisingamen.
The cat is her sacred animal and Friday was named after her.


Which Norse Being are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Take the quiz:
how friendly are you?

you're friendly, but just a little needy


Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* you're obsessed (You scored 0)
* you're friendly, but just a little needy (You scored 1)
* the perfect friend (You scored 0)
* a little careless (You scored 0)
* you loner ... I'm happy I don't know you (You scored 0)


Take the quiz:
Evil-Good

Middle
You are really nice, and sometimes not so nice.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Good (You scored 1)
* Middle (You scored 2)
* Bad (You scored 2)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home