Sunday, December 26, 2004

Brother discharged, talking to Steve

I visited my brother in the hospital, and was just in time to hear that he could be discharged! My mom thought I was going to be there straight after church, assumed I'd be going home with them, and asked if I needed them to drive me home. I do my own thing, paying no heed to her assumptions... I live right across the street from the hospital. No rides needed, since more family time somehow gives me the craps. I'll leave it up to you to decide if I mean that last one literally or not. ;)

Just spent a pleasant interlude talking with Steve on MSN.. I hadn't seen him on in a while, and really wanted to talk with him about stuff. Talking to friends is a good thing, indeed. :D


Which Batman character are you?

Catwoman.

Selina Kyle.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home