Friday, December 31, 2004

2003-2004 Guestbook Entries

Guestbook entries for 2003-2004:

February 24, 2003 (Monday)

Jeff: "Cool!! First entry for 2003!! I feel so honored... haha! Thanks for having prayer meeting at your place!"
Tim and Maxine: "Hi Leslie. Thanks for always remembering those special occasions like birthdays. Hope that you continue to bring joy to those around you. God Bless, Tim and Max."
Frances: "Hi Leslie. Thanks for letting us come over to your place for prayer meeting. May God continue to bless you and your family!!! :)" (she drew a flower, a shiny cross, and a happy face with eyelashes)
Anita: "Thanks for having us over! Thanks for all your help in Awana as well!"


May 10, 2003 (Saturday)

Andrea: "Hey, Les! It's so nice and cool in your place in comparison to outside. I look forward to hanging out this afternoon! :)"
Elaine: "Hi Leslie! It was really nice to see your place again! I hope your summer is filled with lots of fun and some good books! I'm looking forward to reading this summer, too!"


May 21, 2003 (Wednesday)

Maisie: "Thanks for meeting up with me and having an early bite to eat. Thanks for having me over and letting me look at your CDs."


May 26, 2003 (Monday)

Joe: "Here we are again for prayer meeting."
Daniel: "I'm here with Joe for prayer meeting."
Anita: "Thanks, Leslie, for opening your home for prayer meeting!"


June 7, 2003 (Saturday)

Steph: "Your computer is so slow. We're here waiting to go to Frances and Mel's wedding, and still waiting for the computer to LOAD!" (as I recall, we were waiting to load Mapquest on the 486... that took SO BLOODY LONG!!!)


June 9, 2003 (Monday)

Nathan: " 'Alas, 'tis true, I have gone here and there!' (Shakespeare, Sonnet 110) After all these years, I still have a camel! Ah... here once again... Too bad it's just me and Jon, but hey! We're always the heart of your parties! Haha, just kidding. Your wacky books and cool. Your gummi bears are yummy. Here's a new word I learned... 'quiescence' ... don't remember how to spell it, but either one or two S's. Check it out! YAY for parties! HAPPY DAY!" (he drew three Chinese characters [his Chinese name?] with a "whoops" after he flubbed one of them up, a camel, grass, people, the sun, a shiny cross, and another camel on top of a fruit tree)
Jon: "Sarne, Sarne, Sarne. Where are the two kegs that you promised to have here? That would have made been one each for me and Nathan. Well, you'll have to really pony up for next time. Wow, it's freezing! Brrrrr. Yaz iz lard and need to vacuum one day. Something for you to do when you wait for your computer to load." (he drew a keg of alcohol, haha... in-joke!)


July 1, 2003 (Tuesday)

Steph: "Ew. Your apartment is gross. I have come to give it a well-deserved vacuuming. Yaz better pay me back soon! Do your laundry. Clean your bathtub, clean the kitchen!"


July 21, 2003 (Monday)

Josh (Spocko!): "Cleaner than my apartment, it is."


August 26, 2003

Adela ("Hello Kitty"): "Nice and cozy place. My first time here. Looking forward to the great food and socializing. Thanks for inviting me to your get-together! :) (Nathan makes a good chicken cutter! So useful!)"
Eddie: "Woo, another year. Good thing I made it back to Vancouver for this party! Thanks for having us over. Yay! I love Vancouver!!" (he was traveling in Europe beforehand)
Jon: "Hmmmm... well, I can safely set foot in your place without dying of dandruff inhalation. Phew!"
Nathan: "Yummy... Yay! Eat! Food! To eat or not to eat!? Mmm... cheese poo... Poo is good! Chicken pizza with poo! Mmm... Lalalalalalala. Meow! Meow! Moo! Moo! Thanks for the party, Leslie!" (he drew a camel, and a stick figure with a sword)
Eunice: "Dude...!" (she made it look really nice, heh)


November 11, 2003 (Tuesday)

Eric H.: "Nice place.... I wish I had my own place like you! Lucky you! :)"


November 26, 2003 (Wednesday)

Irene: "Very spacious living room! Nice! Warm here..."


September 17, 2004 (Friday)

Yazmine: "Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday, Dear Leslie! Happy Birthday To You! And Many More! You've been such a great friend. Don't ever change, okay?! God Bless!" (considering SHE ended the friendship over 50ยข the next May, I'd say I was the better friend! :P)


September 22, 2004 (Wednesday)

Eric M.: "Um yeah, your monitor is broken. Use it again, and it will explode." (he drew Strong Bad saying "Seriously..." to Homestar Runner, haha!)


October 27, 2004 (Wednesday)

Sophia: "Thanks for inviting me over, Leslie. I had a wonderful dinner and a great time hanging. :)"
Helen: "Great organizing job... you're hired! Thanks for having us over. I had a great laugh from looking at the small leak in your ceiling."
Linda: "It was kind of you to have us over. You made nice soothing soup."
Irene: "Thank you so much, Leslie, for organizing this get-together. It was so good seeing everyone again!"
Frances: "Thanks for letting us come over to hang out with the girls! Hope we'll be able to do this again! Time to go home now. Good night. Bye. :)"


November 5, 2004 (Saturday)

Andrea: "Hey, Les! It's been so long - I can't wait to catch up with you this morning over a nice hot breakfast. It's a wet, rainy, and grey day - but your cheerfulness, like sunshine, counters it all."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home