Thursday, October 07, 2004

Whoa.. so intense! (throw away toothbrush)

Certain things didn't happen, but I won't let that color my whole night.. I'll relax and not worry. Things are sorta better now.. I was drawing strange bugs with my friend Chris in the Yahoo Doodle IMvironment, and that cheered me up. (strangeness is good, sometimes!)

Talking to Chris and other people was very good for me tonight.. Eric advised me: "keep slurping the soup, and you should be good to go!" (yup, I really love that guy as a friend!) Well, I certainly hope so... I'll drink TONS and TONS of liquids, as Vanessa was reminding me. (she thinks my MSN screen names are always so amusing, hee hee)

Might go to bed early, too.. I will make this date with Yazmine, unless I'm feeling really poorly; I do feel a bit better, but not by much. I'll definitely take Hon's advice about throwing away my toothbrush once the worst of this is over.. germ transference and such, y'know. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home