Friday, October 01, 2004

Seeming distracted on the phone, dubious farting videos, and buckets of crap

I was SO tired and out of it on the phone last night..
he could tell I seemed distracted, too.. I need sleep!
spent time talking to Corey, Spoz, and Eric afterwards..
Eric and I made Friday plans, and discussed appreciation..
Corey linked me to certain dubious farting videos..
Spoz thought they were funny, and wondered where I came up with this stuff.. not me... my friends! :P
talked about my old computer being cursed by gypsies.. well, it was a 486.. so close enough ;)
his computer is a bucket of crap, but gets the job done..
also reminded me that now I could post on his forums..
definitely will find something to do with music first..
mentioned me on his blog today, too.. it's a good thing to read "cheers to the hamster" on a site, haha..
will certainly have fun and chocolate fondue tonight!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home