Saturday, October 16, 2004

Guitars, worship, salad recommendations, and other things / WW quiz

Had a good time tonight.. the guest speaker really reminded us all about joy and finding time to spread happiness to other people, plus being careful what you allow your mind to absorb.. especially these days! *nods*

Talked to a bunch of my friends about things: Eric asked if "Mystery Boy" had called yet (nope!); Nathan, Eric M., and Christon held a worship practice afterwards (leaving me and Eric H. to take it in.. we discussed the order of service and music with them, too); Stella was also sick with that massive cold everyone had last week; Eric asked if I could tell my parents that he needed to borrow my brother's guitar (sure!); and Kevin mixed Cindy and Dianne up during prayer. (very amusing when I heard about it!)

Andy thought we could do more social fun things together to build unity (instead of just physical unity by bringing everyone to church again for Bible Study); Karen said she'd gotten my email about the Girls Night Out; Elaine and I discussed my trip; and Randal said that he was trying to get through the book I lent him. (no worries, I don't mind how long he might have it for.. I'm not the library, after all! :D )

Andy recommended the Wendy's mandarin chicken salad to us (my sister's always going on about those things, and I might try it too now); Edwin and I talked about Jon a little (no, he doesn't call me!); Eric didn't want to spend money when we were hungry afterwards (even though I would have paid for him); and I said that playing videogames till 2 AM at Nathan's wasn't a good idea tonight because of tomorrow's all-day conference.

Cindy asked if I was ready for said conference; Danielle told me to have fun there; Tracy said she has to fly to Ohio at 6:30 AM tomorrow since she has a dental school interview; Eric H. and I discussed things he'd seen in my blog / my loving concerned rebukes about going to church if I had seen him on MSN this past week (not like: "Eric, you are horrible if you didn't go to church when you told me you would!") / bubble tea / fruity flavors / durian; and Eric M. and I had fun with the Parisienne fart lever / discussing certain too-perky commercials / music / traffic. (it's SO good to have friends like these!)

That's your update before I go to the land of sleepy bo bo... zzzzz....


Oh, and a quiz:

fish tacos
You are Fish 'Tacos.' You might think you're
exotic and worldly-wise, but in reality you're
just a bunch of crap on toast. Repeat after
me: 'just because you put something in
quotation marks doesn't make it so.' And
'taco' isn't Spanish for 'toast.'


What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home