Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dream struggles, Eric amusement, BP Pasta Tuesday, sleep

I can't believe I spent $99 grocery shopping today, but there were plenty of things I wanted to get: Halloween sugar cookies, sherbet, interesting new flavors of yogurt, sushi, and the assortment of usual purchases. Almost missed going there since I slept for longer than I'd planned. It's a good thing I was woken up, though.. my dream self was having a real struggle with my mother as to whether I should do a crapload of dishes in her sink, as well as a load of other chores around her place! Why that's a common theme in my dreams, I don't know.. maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something, hahaha! (like how I should get away from family for a while...)

Had an amusing conversation with Eric later on.. he noticed my MSN name change ("Flami: Diven, Mystery Boy calls @ 7 PM.. guitar, please?") and asked about it. Yes, it will go tonight at 7.. and he's borrowing Jon's guitar to play for a while. Says he'll eat the broken string since he needs iron, and then go buy a replacement string.. I don't think so, as he's not M. Mangetout, after all! *laugh* He had to go soon after starting it up, and told me to feel free to change the display name.. I did indeed! Looking forward to tonight, but I'm still keeping certain bits of advice from certain people in mind.. yay for these friends! :D

Went out for my monthly Boston Pizza Pasta Tuesday experience, as I told Corey I would. It's a nice treat, and I read the paper while eating. Had some Smokey Mountain Spaghetti and Meatballs, and finished it all since I was pretty hungry. :P Came across this story about a woman who got pregnant using her twin sister's ovary.. must tell Spoz about it later, haha!

That's it for me since I haven't had nearly enough sleep the past few days.. I'm out to hopefully catch up on it, and not miss the call! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home