Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Little dragons in Chinatown / Quizzes

today went all right, as we actually went to Chinatown..
maybe I'll get a little dragon there next week, since I want one now.. Michael doesn't have to send me one if possible!
we're leaving at 6 AM tomorrow on the Chinese bus tour..
I don't know how well I can handle that, but I think grace will be the key to all of this..
at least I've avoided major blowups with people so far..
let's hope the rest of the trip will be like that.. help?!


You are Roxanne level of boring. How shameful!


ANNOYINGNESS QUIZ!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


you are a banana split


the most pointless quiz ever
brought to you by Quizilla


You know me well - too well, actually.


The Quiz That Everyone Will Fail
brought to you by Quizilla


You are DAVEN: tall, dark, mysterious, and oh-so-sexy. All the women want you. All the men want to be you... well, just like you. You, my gorgeous friend (or should I say fiend), are the first vampire to enjoy the freedom of eternally dark space.


yet another quiz on my characters
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home