Sunday, August 22, 2004

Last entry till sometime in September!

Quick update: I had much fun at the greasy Bon's Breakfast this morning, talked to a bunch of people at church about my trip, signed up for yet another year of helping with the kids at Awana on Saturdays, and then had lunch (half-price pizza and some beer) with my brother / Jeremy / Tally at the Yaletown Brewery. Dianne was going to get a "Uranus" shirt from Seattle, but it cost too much.. oh well. ;) Eric H. gave me the Boredoms CD finally.. yay for friends! Talked to Hien and David about the trip.. I'll see if I get them any books, as I've got to get postcards... Jon and Eric M. are doing some double CD-ripping as I type.

Talked to my sister on the phone too, even though I'll be seeing her tomorrow sometime. Just learned that I'll have to get up at 6 AM on the first morning of the tour (Wednesday), which is definitely something I'm not accustomed to! I guess I'll survive... ;) Jon's move-in date to residence is Sept. 3, and the tour lasts about a week.. dunno what I'm doing the rest of the time. Oh well... I'll miss everyone!

I still don't know how I feel about this trip, but I talked about my feelings to Eric H. last night: he's been there and done that, and advised me to stay positive. He even wished me a good trip this morning, and reminded me of what we'd said last night. Gotta love these golden friends! :D

This is the last entry from me for a couple of weeks, I think.. I'll try to check in from time to time, but no guarantees. Stay safe and well, and I hope you are all here when I get back!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home