Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Steak and salad

just went to Boston Pizza for some steak and salad..
what can I say, it's another monthly treat to myself ;)
went to London Drugs and bought a greeting card / some peanut butter Chips Ahoy / some Nabisco Honey Maid graham wafers..
I haven't had those wafers in such a long time!
talked a bit to people this morning.. it was all right..
should definitely work on being more accessible, though..
and now I have random AIM messages from people who are up to no good.. bringing up past incidents with malice, even!
those people were blocked once I found out their true agenda and motivation.. focus on happier things ;)
no, those things do not involve detachable showerheads! :P


Note: LJ Friend-O-Meter Go-Quiz.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home