Friday, June 18, 2004

Friday Five on objects

1. What is the creepiest everyday object you know?

Creepiest? Um.. how about that utensil you use to pick up pasta noodles from the bowl after you drain it? There was always something about that thing that creeped me out... not sure why, maybe because it had multiple holes on it! Don't ask me why a cheese grater / meat tenderizer don't creep me out then.. I don't know, it's all in my brain!


2. What's the most useful everyday item?

My pens and paper, of course! :D


3. What's the most useless everyday item?

For me, it would have to be those little notebooks you see in dollar stores.. the piddly teeny things are so small and don't have enough space for me to write in. I prefer more normal-sized ones, thanks!


4. If the power was out for 24 hours, what would you do?

Whine and moan that I couldn't use the computer / TV, hahaha. :P

Seriously, I'd probably make sure my food was safe.. then catch up on a lot of sleep. (or read by candlelight / make a bunch of phone calls to people)


5. If you had to have one item you use everyday surgically attached to you, what would it be, and why?

Don't know.. perhaps my pens, since I do use them a lot to write with! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home