Friday, May 28, 2004

Friday Five (from library) / toothpaste / old man bitching me out for typing too loudly

Friday Five: Memories and reincarnation


1. What is your favorite childhood memory?

Going on trips to Flintstone Park as a kid.. that was always fun. Of course, that was before family vacations were nearly all about the bickering and stuff...


2. If you could be reincarnated as anything besides human, who would you want to be?

Besides human? Um.. lessee.. probably a graceful gazelle. ;)


3. If you had to start your life all over, what are three things you would change?

Tough one.. I'm going with being more considerate of others, taking more chances at the unknown (I don't take many risks), and being more assertive with people when they're being rude to me.


4. If you had to forget everything in your life, except one thing, what would it be?

Very tough one.. I don't know! Probably I would choose not to forget the love my friends have for me. :)


5. Do you have a lucky charm?

No, although with the way things are going.. I just might need one! ;)


This morning, I was battling AIM bots galore.. one of them was Corey's, but that was okay since I like him just fine. :)

This afternoon, I had a dental appointment... Uncle Andrew (the dentist is a family friend) gave me some new Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste flavor samples to try: Extreme Herbal Mint, Fresh Citrus Breeze, and Cinnamon Rush. Probably more "NEW and MODERN" than "boring" mint, regular, and other flavors of the past.. they sound interesting, at any rate! :D


Just had some old man bitch me out about how I type at the Oakridge library.. "pounding the keys," my ass. Hey, that's how I type just about everywhere! (unless it's on a laptop or something) Shut the Fuck up, since you don't know what you're talking about! *explodes in rage*

No, I'm not against criticism.. but don't try to tell me what to do if it's none of your business! It's not like it was making extreme amounts of noise / disrupting the quiet library atmosphere. If a librarian came by this very second and told me to tone it down, I would surely make an effort to. But if anybody else told me to do that.... watch out!

(yes, I did ask him if it was any of his business.. then told him firmly to shut up.. then HE tried rattling me by jumbling a bunch of keys together on his keyboard.. didn't work, thank goodness he's gone!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home