Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Flatlining day / How I'd Murder

I really don't feel like going anywhere today at all..
it isn't like I could ever recharge my sanity enough..
if I absolutely have to, then maybe I could do it..
but I don't think my mask will stand up to everything..
oh, to be a hermit for a while.. no obligations or such!
we'll see if / when I decide to go out, blaaaaaahahahaha!
yup, it's one of those days where my motivation's going down the toilet / out the window..
dunno what Spoz would call it in his brain terminology..
certainly a flatlining day for me when nothing can penetrate my consciousness very well, if at all..
eep... that's the end of the post, kiddies.. stay tuned, eh?


cut
You'd carve them up with your chainsaw. I like your
style, you show much promise. Join me?



How would you Murder?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home