Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Pot is a general painkiller... got it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANIELLE.. I hope you have a really super one today! :) It's been great knowing you.. never mind your issues!

Corey suggested I drink vodka yesterday night.. um, no..
not a good idea with aspirin coursing through my veins..
then he suggested pot as a general pain killer and relaxant..
"it's probably better for you than aspirin, which I don't trust.."
(he does this almost every month without fail.. gotta love it..)
heck, I live in Vancouver.. plenty of it around, but it's pricey..
probably I won't, though.. it'll all go away in a few days..
redrum makes me feel exactly like hell.. kiddies: beware!
now I just have to live with it, and make it all disappear..
Steph's coming back later tonight, so am I going to YVR?
I don't know, as I kinda need to stay close to home now..
suppose we shall see about that kind of thing later.. um, yay?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home