Monday, April 05, 2004

Hiding behind your away message is evil fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELVIN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great knowing you and Evelyn.. love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) Thanks for having us over again.. figure out the TV! ;)

well, I resolved my foodless situation just now by shopping..
I certainly hope Danielle and her brother resolved theirs..
I'll ask Danielle when I see her tonight.. so exciting!
the coffeehouse will be fun, I think.. cheers to Eric!
gotta love friends who will cheerfully drive you places..
don't know if I'll be out till really late, but we'll see..
it'll certainly be a slice of memory with friends, haha..
I've also been hiding behind away messages all day..
(really very much evil fun.. you all should try it sometime)
left the Internet connection on for laughs last night..
not surprised that Stephen messaged me at 5:15 AM..
had an endless "sign on, sign off" thing going for a while ;)
guess he'll have to see if I even talk to him today, hee hee!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home