Thursday, March 18, 2004

Lenting Bubble Tea / Quizzes

I am so bored right now, it's not even funny..
checked all my email for now, and updated places..
was at my safe place for yoinks earlier today..
wouldn't go to the Subwoofer forums since they freeze..
Eunice was supposed to call me back hours ago.. hasn't yet..
talking to random people to deal with the boredom..
might as well do a bubble tea tally, as well.. woohoo!


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY (2)

coffee @ Tazza World Tea and Café (Thursday, Feb. 19)
cantaloupe @ Yuen-Yuen Café (Thursday, Mar. 11)


yup.. that's it for this month.. maybe more next month..
might help if Jon isn't Lenting bubble tea anymore ;)


You're the light! Wow.. I know some of you may be really surprised!
Okay, remember: this is just a funny little test I did, so don't get mad at me for what you got. Just let me explain.
Light: you know that no one's perfect. So you try to look towards the good, though you can get really sad and depressed. When someone makes you happy, you are full of laughs waiting to let go. Okay. Go you.
I'm sorry that you're depressed sometimes, but being of "light" and such.. wow. Just have fun while you can..


Element Quiz!!
brought to you by Quizilla


You're insane!!! *Hands you a diploma* Congratulations!!!! *Huggles* Friend...


*~*Insanity Quiz*~*
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home