Monday, March 15, 2004

Telus problems, Bertuzzi, ear surgery

fortunately, the Telus / ISP problems resolved themselves..
Eric had left me a series of offline messages on ICQ..
Des wasn't home yet, but he'd let me know either way..
that's why I love my friends, especially the good ones!
phoned the hospital volunteer line.. next session in 2 days..
possibly I'll make it to this one.. I have no clue, really..
called Yazmine later on: she thinks the Bertuzzi thing's fair..
we discussed the implications of her upcoming ear surgery..
also, we'll be getting together on Friday at Richmond Centre..
she'd better not get lost and be an hour late this time..
that'll be good for when Eunice drives me later on..
and once again, my shoulder is bothering me..
must still be the aftermath of the car accident..
ah well, I suppose I have to deal with it as ongoing :P
if anybody knows of any good massage people, let me know..
it'll be even better if you are one yourself, hehe ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home