Saturday, February 14, 2004

New York Steakhouse

a bunch of us ended up going to the New York Steakhouse..
Jon, Erin, Eunice, Dave, Alan, Tracy, Hon, Edwin, Brian, Nathan, Dawn and I all went..
Dave's opinion: "It's got steak, and it's a house.. too pricey!"
hahahaha.. you gotta love the dude's humor, all right..
it was a Hong Kong-style café establishment, so it was fine..
we discussed The O.C., E.R. Dawson's Creek, Saved by the Bell; humor; Memphis Blues tomorrow..
Erin's not wanting to desert Anita, Lawrence, Andrew, and Vania tomorrow night at her house..
ways of losing weight and how much the guys weighed..
Fellowship committees and their planning for camp..
Jon's Ireland trip being why he was missing camp again..
our bill being fine because Sean wasn't there to mess it up..
life and general updates, and a lot of other things.. yay!
probably I should go to bed.. Valentine's rant later, maybe..
however, it's not helping that I haven't checked my email yet..
and two people decided to buzz me simultaneously, as well..
hopefully, I get up on time tomorrow.. wouldn't do to be late!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home