Thursday, February 12, 2004

Girls Night Out at Sophia's

just got back from Sophia's, where much fun was had..
Helen, Sophia, Karen, Sohan, Frances, Irene, Shirley, and me..
we discussed reality TV shows, unusual first and last names..
changing your first or last names, Peter Pan, weddings..
Kenneth's engagement to Daisy.. (the family wasn't pleased)
Sean / Adela / Citrus / Danielle / Cordia, food, church..
our lives, updates, Keith getting married, the Beatles..
human resources programs at BCIT, music, and so on..
John even took a picture for us when we all had to go..
when I got home, I called Jon to see what was up..
he'd been trying to call me, but I was out all night :P
says he can pick me up.. rides there and back are good ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home