Friday, February 20, 2004

Friday fun and hijinks... / Quizzes

Helen picked me up at 6:20, and we stopped by her place..
saw her mother-in-law for a brief time before we left..
had dinner at McDonald's and talked of same-name tales..
then arrived late at Brenda's church.. it's so huge!
it was the first Baptist church in New Westminster..
said stuff to Pastor Glen and Lillian.. Slurpee, anyone?
I talked to Brenda, Dylan, Rod, Karen, Mariah, Sydney..
also Jason, Andy, Maisie, and a bunch of other people..
discussed my new email address, the Denver trip, life, fun..
Lee and Lily drove me home early.. no idea what Jon's doing!
so since I was home before 10:45, maybe I'll sleep earlier..
there will be no "random waking episodes," hopefully!


You are one crazy F%#$&


Crazy quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


nicole
You're like Nicole. Nicole is a pretty innocent girl who tries her best to reach her goals. She's smart, cute, and sweet. She's a wonderful person to be around, someone who makes you smile. Congratulations.


Personality Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Okay, you've probably heard this a lot. But you are most likely depressed. Hey, good for you. I guess I am, too. Just make sure you don't shoot the preppy people, or the people who keep telling you to smile... it's not worth it.


My personality quiz so take that!!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


Whoa, you're an honest person. You will do well in a relationship.
You are a sex god.


The Sex Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


I told you this was pointless


A pointless quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're good! You obviously like the sport and try your best!


Volleyball Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are Pika's second-biggest fan!!! (hehehe, my pal Raiso and I are the biggest fans... HAHAHAHA!)


!!!!Quiz on Pikachu!!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


times new roman
you're a pink bottle of nail polish!!


The useless quiz!!
brought to you by Quizilla


You're lonely, so go meet people.


Loneliness Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are a hippie.....


These things are.....-quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


LOOK! I HAVE........ A SPORK!!!!!
You are a spork! You carry tasty foods and can be found at Taco Bell. YAY! I like you.


THE QUIZ OF MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


Black. You are often depressed. Whenever something bad happens, you block the world out.


Color quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You need help. Everything is pulling you down, and you think you have nothing left to live for. Your parents (or whoever you live with) hate you, your boyfriend / girlfriend hates you... everyone does, right? Wrong. People love you... And I can help you... I'm going through depression, too! Email me at gothic_freak_of_nature_041@yahoo.com Please... Let's stop the Suicide rate... make it go down. There's more to life than suicide.


The Quiz On Suicide
brought to you by Quizilla


You are far too sexy for stairs. Nobody goes down on you!


The stair quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're Katherine! You turn up in the third book of The Vampire Diaries, but are heard of in the others. You were turned into a vampire because you were dying of illness, but being a vampire cured it. You were in love with Stefan and Damon, so you turned them into vampires too. You got mad at them, then wanted to kill them. You turn into a pile of dust.


Vampire Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Ha! I guessed right on the last question! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home