Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Ollie's getting married!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) What to say about my brother.. I could say a lot, but won't. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COURTNEY.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was interesting when you and Steph were friends.

I should really call Helen tonight to tell her I'm going..
and pass on Minli's message that she can't..
she's got too many assignments and finals on the go..
good thing I have a ride.. this will be very fun!
(Jon should really have made up his mind earlier, though :P)

my friend Ollie is finally getting married in three weeks..
I'm very happy for him, even though there's limited space ;)
his email was entitled: "a wedding announcement"..
my first thought was, "Ollie's getting married?!"
turns out that was absolutely correct.. good, in this case :)
definitely will tell Jon and Steph about this news later..
so congratulations to Ollie and his Angel.. (that's her name)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home