Monday, November 24, 2003

Adela, Danielle, Sabrina, and Sheena are baptized!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been neat seeing you grow up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNA.. I hope you have a cool one today! :) It's been great knowing you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE.. I hope you have a great one today! :) I remember the time my grandma thought you were a girl. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANDRA.. I hope you have a nice one today! :) Knowing you has been an encouragement.


come with me on a journey to the land of humor..
where things get all deliciously twisted and fun ;)

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"They should get laptops with Internet access in all the rooms.. just a TV would be SO boring!" -- Corey, discussing the general atmosphere of hospitals. (Tuesday, Nov. 18) [being bored when you're sick is probably worse than being sick by itself, as he said to me about this!]

"I don't read the Bible because I'm a boy." -- little Nathan, telling us why he shouldn't read that book. (Sunday, Nov. 23) [that is a very interesting angle on it, but both boys and girls do read their Bibles.. then again, he's almost four years old :P]


Adela, Danielle, Sabrina, and Sheena did well yesterday..
we're all very happy and excited for them, indeed..
I also received encouraging emails from Helen and Stella..
it's nice to know I'm appreciated for who I am and what I do..
heartwarming sweet email is also extremely cool..
meat tenderizer and Wicked Witch jokes aside, of course ;)

Spoz was complaining about spam mail earlier in his writings..
I just got one in which I was identified as "Pauline"..
no, I don't get it either.. do better research, you people!
very weird stuff there, indeed.. I wish for no more of it..
(got a snowball's chance in hell of happening, though..)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home