Friday, June 13, 2003

Strategic naps

managed to avoid the whole thing altogether..
by way of a very strategic nap ;)
(yup, I was slightly tired anyways)
too passive-aggressive, maybe.. but I was never happy..
at least, not with these plans out of my control..
or the assumption that I'd go along happily with them..
without a peep of protest about any plans..
(and my siblings did know this.. made damn sure of that..)
maybe if the movie had been a little later or something..
too lazy to take the bus out anywhere now..
I'll stay in and listen to MG / MGB :)

some of you may say that I missed out on fun..
all for the sake of an extra 90 minutes at church afterwards..
that may be true, but I still don't like the idea..
if that makes me somehow inflexible, too bad ;)
yes, I can do a "sacrifice for the greater good" kind of thing..
(if they needed to be there 1.5 hours earlier for a meeting, I could deal with it most times..)
but just not this time.. perhaps next time, who knows?

and YES.. I did leave a message on Jon's cell..
not going with them to the movies, or busing out later..
that way, he'll at least know about where I was..
(not that they'll get too worried if there was no answer..)

but hey.. at least I saved myself some money :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home