Friday, June 13, 2003

The bus pass is not affecting my reason!

just because I have this yearly bus pass.. does NOT mean it's still inconvenient to take the bus sometimes!
(NOT free.. it cost me $55 for the year.. cheap, yes.. but NOT FREE.. get that into ya skulls, peeps)

no, I'm not being unreasonable (as Jon and Steph say I am)..
if I were only 30 minutes early for church, I could stand that..
(generally, enough people are around to talk to by then..)
but 90 minutes early? um, no.. not my idea of fun..
it's not a question of, "if you don't like it, take the bus!"
maybe.. but what if I DON'T want to take the bus?
man.. somehow, I don't think I'm going anywhere tonight..

(unless, of course.. it's out by myself..
better not almost get killed again crossing the street)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home