Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Eat something twice, and then you'll die! / Ripping someone's clothes off to jump their bones

What kinda weird dream involves people eating something twice for them to die, and NOT come back to life to harass me or my friends again? It also involved bathrooms, LOTS of snow, plus a little kid at a pizza party who wasn't supposed to be there. Inexplicably, my old friend Frances C. was one of those to die.. I've always liked her, so I'm not sure why she was in that role. Someone who represented Ice Wolf was one of my good friends (that's not so inexplicable, because she IS), and also helped me engineer the demise of our enemies. Mwahahahahaha..

I'd also like to report that I don't have any more green chunks..
you may not have wanted to know this..
but this one has been bugging me for 1.5 weeks..
so to not have them anymore is good.. ;)
(there's a weird quasi-Christmas vibe going on here today.. let's just say that my body is replacing one Christmas color with the other.. if you know what I mean ;) )

here's one other thing (for the G-man)..
ripping someone's clothes off..
then jumping their bones..
is SO definitely not my style!
(no matter how dirty and / or evil they may be..
even if I'm feeling that way myself, so there :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home