Sunday, June 22, 2003

Everything is about Corey... haha, not!

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"I didn't see anything else that related to me, and things about me are all that are ever important. Didn't they ever teach you that in school? Everything is about me, and it's all supposed to be good things only.. no bad stuff." -- Corey, after I asked what he thought of this site. (Saturday, June 21) [dude.. not EVERYTHING on this site can be about you, no matter how much you'd like it to be.. otherwise, I might as well rename this site "The Corey Site" or something similar :P]

"Isn't her shirt forensic pink? And isn't that fragrant fruit called a foie gras?" -- my mom, asking weird questions at breakfast time. (Sunday, June 22) [my shirt was fluorescent pink.. and the fruit she was referring to was a guava, not duck liver.. yup, her English is REALLY top-notch sometimes.. :P]

luckily, church provided a great distraction for me..
hugged a couple of people (little Jennifer and Danielle)..
talked to some of my friends..
spent time with the babies..
gave out gum to the kids..
yup, lots of good stuff there :)

then afterwards, I had a great Japanese lunch..
there was SO much sushi and stuff.. wooyeah!
guess you could call it a lupper ;)
the music at the restaurant was really cool, too..
some kind of 80s hair metal rockish stuff..
maybe it was Japanese rock or something..
it was definitely awesome listening to it..
my brother didn't know why they were playing it..
(you'd expect Japanese music from a Japanese place..)
but he'd go back there again just for the music! (me too!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home