Friday, May 30, 2003

Interesting music books

my brother has all these interesting music books..

Nicholas Slominsky's Musical Anecdotes
Lindsay Terry's The Sacrifice of Praise: Stories Behind the Greatest Praise and Worship Songs of All Time
Michael Barclay, Ian A.D. Jack, and Jason Schneider's Have Not Been The Same: The CanRock Renaissance
Ben Fong-Torres' Not Fade Away: A Backstage Pass to 20 Years of Rock & Roll (yep, the Rolling Stone writer dude..)

(this is just a very small sample of the stuff he has around the house, too.. so much stuff, so little time..)

so, when do I get to read them? whenever I'm around here, which is like once a week.. maybe I'll borrow the books, and keep them for at least 1½ years ;) (he's kept at least a few of my CDs that long..)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home