Monday, May 26, 2003

Key got stuck... dammit!

and it looks like I'll be staying in this week, since my apartment key (not to be confused with my suite key) got stuck in the front entrance door and WOULD NOT come out.. for those of you concerned: yes, I did call my manager..

according to one of the people who attempted to help me, the same thing happened to her yesterday.. the only difference being that she was able to get it out with help.. the key is no longer in the door, though (my friends who came over soon afterwards told me this.. I saw it for myself, too).. maybe someone actually turned it in? I can only hope.. (or the manager got my message and was able to get the key out of the lock)

it wasn't quite what I had planned for this week, but eh.. what the heck else am I supposed to do? I could go out, sure.. but then how am I supposed to actually get in the apartment building when I get home? at least I took some money out from the bank late last week.. but I don't have much in the way of groceries.. looks like I'll perhaps be ordering a lot of pizza, sushi, and such.. um, woohoo?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home