Monday, January 20, 2003

Diversions while being in the zone

had a rather long meeting yesterday.. got home at 5:15 PM with a lot of stuff yet to do (updating journal, prepping 37 birthday cards with stickers / greetings / whatever, email, etc.) .. hence why no updates yesterday afternoon / evening / night.. (this is for all you eager freaks who are positively slavering for updates.. :P) but the meeting did go well, which was a good thing..

oh yes.. I should add that DF means David Fellowship..

and just for my sister (since she was complaining last night when I talked to her on MSN that she couldn't find her name anywhere on this site): STEPHANIE.. there, are you happy now? :P

don't you hate it when, just as you try to concentrate on doing something (in my case, updating journal and fielding all sorts of DF-related emails in between the other emails I get), the phone rings or something else happens to break your concentration? (I'm not necessarily talking about IM conversations here, though those can get a bit irritating at times.. use those for breaks / diversion, it's what I do :P) stinking phone calls.. I got four of 'em in a half hour or 45 minutes.. not even really about important stuff, either.. sheeeeeeesh..

yes, I *could* turn off Call Waiting and such.. don't think I'll do that for some time, though.. ah well.. luckily, nobody seems to be bugging me now.. (just watch.. I've let myself in for it now.. soon my mother will call to blather on about nothing, people will distract me with mindless IM conversations.. aiya!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home