Sunday, January 19, 2003

Church weirdness / Quiz Heaven stuff

I'm just a little tired from being at church longer than I expected. My clueless brother got 2 messages on his cell phone from me, one saying that I needed a ride home, and the other one saying that I didn't. (sent right after the first one) He gets my first message, and after we'd made plans.. gets the second one and then apparently decides that I don't need a ride after all. Sheeeeeeeesh..... at least I did get a ride home, and I got to spend some more time with the older kids of the church. (and I *did* finally learn how to tell Adam and Andrew apart, hehehe)

I need to sleep.. I have a meeting tomorrow. But what will I end up doing? Being on this computer at my brother's for another hour.. and it's 12:25 AM already. Yikes. Better kick myself off then.... see ya!









You are weird!
YOU ARE THE FREAKIEST NINJA EVER! IF I MET YOU, I'D KILL YOU!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









which Addison are you?

you are Murder Man Addison.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What does your name mean?

prankster
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












Way To Be!
QuizHeaven.com
You know you're sexy, and so does anyone lucky enough to be with you. You're confident enough in your sex appeal that you don't broadcast your "conquests" with a bullhorn; you're the definition of the word "Woman." Sweet, classic sex appeal is yours!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











YOU ARE ONE LUCKY PERSON, HE'S IN YOUR CLOSET AS YOU READ THIS
DEAR GOD, YOU GOT THE BEST OF THE BEST. NOW SHOW HIM THE CHRONICLES OF HIS RIDDICK!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



I'd be worried if he WERE in there since I'm not at home right now! o_O









shack!!!
haha, you are gonna live in a run-down piece of crap little house!! LOSER!!!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



This is the only answer that quiz gave me... changing the answers did NOTHING! :P









Apartment
You could have done better, but your life doesn't suck at least.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Well, I'm living in one right now!









chicken selects
you're too normal... don't take our quiz again!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









what kind of car will you drive?

Cobalt
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home