Saturday, January 25, 2003

Burrning Sean, again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRISTY! Hope you have a good one, wherever you are! :)

Had a hilarious time yesterday when we went out to eat.. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Let's just say it involved burning a certain friend of ours.. actually, Sean brought it on himself. :) ("I want a hot mama who can bear me thirty children in ten years.. I don't care if having triplets every year for ten years in a row is impossible.. my sperm is very powerful and can exhaust the system of her ovaries.. I wasn't talking about ovaries, I was talking about POETRY.." indeed...)

Today, I am definitely looking forward to going to Awana and seeing all the kids.. that'll be truly a good thing! Tomorrow, we have another church meeting.. but you can bet that the ESC will be hanging out in the balcony. (even though 50 people up there really is unsafe according to the building codes in effect now.. why do you think we're building a new church? :P) Though when it's 12:50 PM like it is now, I should eat or something before leaving.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home