Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Could Cecil get banned from the SDMB?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROY! It was really fun having you around when my brother would invite you and the guys over to jam and make music.. definitely was cool. Have a suitably rocking one! :)

ah yes.. my fingers and toes aren't quite so cold anymore! :) I turned up the thermostat here a few degrees, and it's amazing that now I'm just that tiny bit warmer! now, to sleep.. and to have weird dreams of my sister having babies, an Outlander influence, someone getting banned on the SDMB (hmm.. I wonder what it would be like if Cecil got banned?), and other things.. (okay, maybe not, but that was what my dreams were about last night!) and no.. the Doper getting banned was NOT Cecil Adams.. wonder how a thread on that would go?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home